SUMMER Elite Basketball Training Class at The Academy
Improve your speed, footwork, hands and shooting this summer!
- Class available most Mondays through Thursdays during the summer (there are a few Fridays and Saturdays also)
- On Mondays and Wednesdays there will be two sessions beginning at 8AM and the second at 11AM
- On Tuesday, Thursday there will be one session which begins at 11AM
- After each session there will be an extra hour available to work on shooting
- LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
- If you are serious about basketball and will be attending middle school, or high school this class is a must! Like a summer long basketball camp. Decide days you can attend.
- This class is vacation friendly!
The focus of this class will be to develop “basketball” athleticism and skills. The class will work on both feet and hands. Participants will work on drills and exercises which will improve strength, speed and agility, defensive footwork, jumping, hand-eye coordination, ball handling and passing.
The class is open to advanced players entering the 6th, 7th, 8th grades, or any high school aged player (we will accept some younger aged kids who have participated in Hoops classes in the past and will be able to handle the skill work). Class size is limited so please don't delay in purchasing your Elite Basketball Training Class.
The times of this class are arranged so players may choose to stay after the class to participate in shooting drills by using their summer open gym pass. This means class participants will spend 1.5 hours in a structured class, then choose the option to stay for up to an hour of extra time to work on their shooting skills. Coach Tebbs will be there for the extra shooting hour to help with instruction and drills as needed (unless there is a tournament he is away to). This extra hour for shooting is optional and not required to participate in the Basketball Athletic Training class.
An Open Gym Summer pass is available for $45 for an individual or $120 for a family pass. The Summer Gym pass will allow use of the Sports Academy for the hour immediately after the Elite Basketball Training Class and Monday through Friday from 1:30PM to 4:30PM, and Monday/Wednesday/Saturday from 6PM to 9PM.
This Elite Basketball Athletic Training class is available for 10 weeks during the summer months. There will be a maximum number of 40 training days available:
WEEK 10: Monday, August 1 through Saturday August 6 (6 days)
You will use your Elite Training Basketball Training Class PUNCH PASS to attend a class. These PUNCH PASSES may be purchased as follows:
- 10 Classes for $180
- 15 Classes for $255
- 20 Classes for $300
- 30 Classes for $420
- 35+ Classes for $450
- *Maximum of 40 classes possible to attend
OTHER SUMMER CLASSES BELOW: