CALENDAR CHANGE THIS WEEK
We have moved the Fundamentals 3A, which normally takes place on Wednesday at 2:30, to Friday from 4PM to 5PM. This is a one week change.
Make sure to check the Calendar for Open Gym and Buckets Club events because they may change at the last minute to accomodate games and necessary practice changes.
Winter Instructional League Schedule for Saturday, March 7, 2015
|TIME||Court 1 (by entrance)||Court 2 (back of gym)|
|9:00 AM||2nd Grade / (B) Team 2 vs Team 4 (H)||4th Grade / (T) Team 2 vs Team 3 (A)|
|10:00 AM||2nd Grade / (D) Team 1 vs Team 3 (T)||K-1st Grade / (H) Team 2 vs Team 3 (B)|
|11:00 AM||K-1st Grade / (H) Team 2 vs Team 1 (T)||5th Grade / (A) Team 2 vs Team 4 (D)|
|12:00 PM||4th Grade / (B) Team 1 vs Team 3 (A)||3rd Grade / (D) Team 2 vs Team 1 (T)|
|1:00 PM||5th Grade / (H) Team 1 vs Team 6 (B)||4th Grade / (C) Team 4 vs Team 5 (D)|
|2:00 PM||5th Grade / (B) Team 3 vs Team 5 (D)||3rd Grade / (T) Team 2 vs Team 3 (H)|
FREE PICKLEBALL PLAY
The Southern Utah Sports Academy will host FREE Pickleball Play 10AM to 1PM from Monday, March 9 to Friday, March 13. The Academy has 3 courts available to use and paddles and balls are available at no charge. The one week of free play is open to anyone, just bring your court shoes. You're gonna love this game!
FREE ADULT VOLLEYBALL OPEN GYM
The Southern Utah Sports Academy will host FREE Adult Volleyball Play this Friday, March 6th from 8PM to 10PM. Show up and play!
OPEN GYM PUNCH PASS Now Available
Open Gym time is now scheduled each week. To attend simply purchase your OPEN GYM PUNCH PASS for $25. Each punch pass will be good for 10 visits. You do not have to be a member of Southern Utah Hoops to purchase an OPEN GYM PUNCH PASS.
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE March 2-7:
BUCKETS CLUB Participation Information:
- The Winter Semester BUCKETS CLUB will run through the end of March
- Use a BUCKETS CLUB Punch Pass and the cost is $6 per session (Buy 10 sessions at a time.)
- The cost is $10 a session when you just drop in (Bring $10)
- Only 18 players allowed per session when using all 6 baskets (courts 1 & 2)
- Only 9 players allowed per session when using 3 baskets (court 1 or 2)
- You may reserve BUCKETS CLUB sessions by texting or emailing Coach Tebbs. If you don't show up your BUCKETS CLUB Punch Pass will be punched anyway
Watch these videos and learn to score using the Pro Hop
Great skill to develop in the Buckets Club. Learn to perform this move jumping left and right and be able to finish with both hands.